Balela salad

Time to make: 15 mins
Serves: 6
Rating:
Rate it:
12345
Loading...
Ingredients
Turn your babela into a meal! This wholesome, nutrition-packed salad can easily be turned into a meal. Serve it in warm pita pockets with a drizzle of tahini. Or add it to an impressive vegetarian mezze platter with baba ganoush and roasted red pepper hummus. Recommended for this recipe: Early Harvest Greek extra virgin olive oil (from organically grown and processed Koroneiki olives). And from our all-natural spice collection: Sumac and Aleppo Pepper.
Nutrition Facts Serves 7 Amount Per Serving Calories 267 % Daily Value* Total Fat 7.6g 12% Sodium 17.6mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 39.5g 13% Sugars 8.1g Protein 12.4g 25% Vitamin A 3%Vitamin C 41%Calcium 5%Iron 17%Vitamin D 0%Magnesium 14%Potassium 16%Zinc 12%Phosphorus 16%Thiamin (B1) 20%Riboflavin (B2) 9%Niacin (B3) 7%Vitamin B6 20%Folic Acid (B9) 83%Vitamin E 3%Vitamin K 21%
This festive and wholesome Balela Salad is a Middle Eastern favorite! Filled with tons of nutrition from chickpeas and chopped veggies. And packs lots of flavor from fresh herbs, a zesty dressing, and Mediterranean favorites like olives and sun-dried tomatoes. A must-try!
Description
Variations
Turn your babela into a meal! This wholesome, nutrition-packed salad can easily be turned into a meal. Serve it in warm pita pockets with a drizzle of tahini. Or add it to an impressive vegetarian mezze platter with baba ganoush and roasted red pepper hummus. Recommended for this recipe: Early Harvest Greek extra virgin olive oil (from organically grown and processed Koroneiki olives). And from our all-natural spice collection: Sumac and Aleppo Pepper.
Nutrition info
Nutrition Facts Serves 7 Amount Per Serving Calories 267 % Daily Value* Total Fat 7.6g 12% Sodium 17.6mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 39.5g 13% Sugars 8.1g Protein 12.4g 25% Vitamin A 3%Vitamin C 41%Calcium 5%Iron 17%Vitamin D 0%Magnesium 14%Potassium 16%Zinc 12%Phosphorus 16%Thiamin (B1) 20%Riboflavin (B2) 9%Niacin (B3) 7%Vitamin B6 20%Folic Acid (B9) 83%Vitamin E 3%Vitamin K 21%
About this recipe
This festive and wholesome Balela Salad is a Middle Eastern favorite! Filled with tons of nutrition from chickpeas and chopped veggies. And packs lots of flavor from fresh herbs, a zesty dressing, and Mediterranean favorites like olives and sun-dried tomatoes. A must-try!
Reviews and comments
No Comments