Terms and Conditions
By using this website you are deemed to accept the following terms and conditions (“this website” means the whole or any part of the web pages located at picktaste.com, and include the layout of this website; individual elements of this website’s design; underlying code elements of the website; or text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content of this website).
These Terms of Services (the “Agreement”) are a legal agreement between You as the user and PickTaste*, that governs Your limited, non-exclusive and terminable right to the use of the PickTaste and Services as defined herein.
By clicking on the “Join PickTaste” button, or otherwise making use of the Services, You agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
If You do not agree to this Agreement, You must not sign up for an account and shall not make use of any of the Services or the Site. By agreeing to this Agreement, you acknowledge that You have read this Agreement, understood it, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
The information on this site is provided for educational, promotional and entertainment purposes only.
It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind.
Truth Publishing assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. All trademarks, registered trademarks and servicemarks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners.
PickTaste may alter, suspend or discontinue the Site and/or its functionality and/or the content made available through the Site at any time, with or without notice to Users, and, to the full extent permitted by law and subject to the remainder of these Terms and Conditions,
PickTaste will not be liable to any User or to any third party should it exercise such rights.
In some circumstances the Site will allow Users to access and download certain content onto your device(s). Some such content may not be available at all times in the future for subsequent download and PickTaste will have no liability to you in such circumstances subject to the remainder of these terms.
The information on this site:
– Of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
– Not necessarily comprehensive or complete;
– Materials posted on the site, including articles, may or may not contain information intended for users over 18 years of age;
– Sometimes linked to external sites. However, this does not imply that PickTaste endorses these sites or that it assumes responsibility for these sites PickTaste provides links to a number of sites, from top level international and national institutions and organisations. However, PickTaste does not necessarily endorse those sites listed, nor assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information within those sites. PickTaste does not endorse any products or services on other websites linked to or from our site. It is our intention to be a source of information, and we hope the information listed here is helpful to you;
– Not professional advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional). Consult your doctor for medical advice, treatment or diagnosis. Do not self-medicate!
– PickTaste does not warrant the accuracy of the Content.
– Our goal and duty is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. It is also our goal to minimise disruption caused by technical errors, however we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. PickTaste accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
Therefore, you need to know that before you go to the site and see all the information, you are forced to familiarize yourself with all the rules of the site’s content so that there was a misunderstanding.
Therefore, visitors should comprehend the following:
– I watch some information, I believe that I can use my legal right, read and observe what interests me. In addition, I fully support the following argument that this Internet platform will not become for me in the future products that contain abusive and negative information;
The content of the site is created for personal use. If the recommendations that are on the site, I use for my own purposes or to other subjects, or I advise unauthorized persons to independently use all sorts of offers, in this case I am the one responsible for the possible incidents and I will not, at any time, discard or to transfer responsibility to another legal or natural person; I agree that any actions that will be made through the content of the site are not a crime in connection with the laws of my country (city, region);
I am fully responsible for any consequences that may occur in connection with the use of information that is on the site; If the children used the site, and subsequently someone thinks that the information of this resource harms the visitor’s psyche, then parents or guardians are responsible for this. The information provided by this site is the result of creative thought, which can be built up from personal experience or from other sources. All rights to the materials provided by this site are the property of the authors themselves. If any kind of infringement is presented, and the person having claims will have documentary evidence, the material will certainly be liquidated, and will no longer appear on the expanses of this site. Managers of the site are not responsible for the various actions of unauthorized persons, for example, any mail or e-mail addresses of the site. In addition, owners do not vouch for the acts inflicted by visitors, because managers could not foresee such a misconduct of clients.
User rights and intellectual property rights
This website is our copyright property. All rights are reserved.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. PickTaste is not responsible for content written by contributing authors.
You are provided with access to it only for your personal and non-commercial use.
Other than for these permitted purposes, and for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under statutes that apply in your location, you may not, in any form or by any means:
adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website; or commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website, without our written permission.
All rights in this website and the content on this website including copyright, design rights, patents, inventions, knowhow, database rights, trademarks, source codes and any other intellectual property rights in any of the foregoing are reserved to PickTaste and/or their content and technology providers.
All trade names, trademarks, service marks and other product and service names and logos (the “Marks”) displayed on the website are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws. These Marks may be registered or unregistered marks of PickTaste or others.
Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any other person’s or entity’s trade mark which is displayed on this website without their express permission.
You may not remove, change or obscure the PickTaste logo or any notices of proprietary rights on any content of this website.
Third Party Content & Links
– This Site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any licence or right for you to use that content.
– This Site may include links to third party sites which are not related to PickTaste and in relation to which PickTaste has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this Site does not indicate any relationship between PickTaste and that third party or any endorsement by PickTaste of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising.
We may now or in the future permit users to post, upload, display, publish, distribute, transmit through, broadcast or otherwise make available on the Websites (collectively, “submit”) messages, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, sounds, music, videos, information, content, and/or other materials (“User Content”)
Except for any Website Content included in your User Content we have given you permission to use, and subject to the rights and license you grant herein, you retain all right, title and interest in your User Content. It is solely your responsibility to monitor and protect any intellectual property rights that you may have in your User Content, and we do not accept any responsibility for same
You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and should be aware that submissions of User Content or other information may not be secure, and you should consider this before submitting any information to us.
You shall not submit any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property, personal, contractual, proprietary or other third party right without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. You are solely liable for any damage resulting from your failure to obtain such permission or from any other harm resulting from User Content that you submit.
You represent, warrant, and covenant that you will not submit any User Content that:
- violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property, personal, contractual, proprietary or other third party right of any person or entity;
- impersonates another or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, pornographic, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable;
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
- includes personal information such as messages which identify phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references unless specifically requested by us;
- contains a formula, instruction, or advice that could cause harm or injury;
- the licensed use by us hereunder would result in us having any obligation or liability to any party;
- depicts any third party trademarks or products or services in any manner that violates their rights or could otherwise create liability;
When you submit content to PickTaste in any format, including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio, you grant PickTaste a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual licence to publish, transmit or otherwise use that content in our published materials, now and in the future and to attribute you, using the details you have provided to us, as the author/provider of that content.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor User Content.
PickTaste reserves the right not to use the content you submit.
You warrant that you have all of the necessary rights, including copyright, in the content you contribute, that your content is not defamatory and that it does not infringe any law.
You indemnify PickTaste against any and all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by PickTaste as a result of a breach of the above warranty.
You waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and use by PickTaste in accordance with these terms.
The contents of the PickTaste website, as well as PickTaste publications and material in general, may be freely used and/or disseminated on the following conditions:
– Neither PickTaste name nor its material may be used for profitable or commercial purposes*;
– The contents of material used/disseminated may not be modified;
– PickTaste must be attributed, as follows:
Text attribution: “PickTaste ”
Image attribution: “picktaste.com”
If a PickTaste publication has been produced in collaboration with another organisation, the name of that organisation should be added to the attribution.
Limitation of liability
We make the Website available for Users to use, however we do not assume a duty of care to Users. Viewing material on our Website does not create a the Principal/Contractor relationship and does not mean that you have had medical or any other type of advices.
We makes no representation or provide no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, completeness, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the Content on the Site.
If relying on the Content, Users must make their own investigations to ensure its accuracy before relying on the Content.
No warranty or representation that Our Site and the Content will not cause damage or are free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors is made.
Where any law implies a warranty into these Terms and Conditions which may not lawfully be excluded, then to the maximum extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of the warranty will at our option be limited to the supply of the product or services again, or the payment of the cost of having them supplied again.
Under no circumstances will We be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business or other profits arising in relation to use or reliance on Content on the Site.
PickTaste reserves the right to terminate, suspend or alter the content of this website and to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Continued use of this website after alteration of these terms and conditions shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such alterations.
Publication of email addresses on this website does not infer consent to the receipt of unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
PickTaste is not responsible for any material contained in any linked site, nor do we endorse or make any representation about the linked site or the organisations referred to on that site.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under the law of any jurisdiction:
the validity, legality and enforceability under the law of that jurisdiction of any other provision; and the validity, legality and enforceability under the law of any other jurisdiction of that or any other provision, shall not be affected or impaired in any way thereby.
– – – – –
* The PickTaste name as well as all
– the whole or any part of the web pages located at picktaste.com, and include the layout of this website; individual elements of this website’s design; underlying code elements of the website; or text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content of this website?
domain names containing the PickTaste name are the sole and exclusive property of the IGOR VASILEV PR RACUNARSKO PROGRAMIRANJE, PAVLA PAPA 14/1/6, NOVI SAD 21000, REPUBLIKA SRBIJA, PIB/TIN 110219372 with all rights reserved unless otherwise noted.
The use of such trade name and/or domain name for commercial purposes, including for labelling purposes, without the written permission of the PickTaste is strictly forbidden.
You are also advised that the PickTaste will enforce its commercial and intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.